Live Online WorkshopInstant Author: Craft, Cover, and Publish Your Book in a Day
Discover how to publish a book, in just one day!
If you’ve ever fancied publishing a book, but the mere thought brings you out in a cold sweat, then this may help.
Publishing a book is more of a marathon than a sprint, and in the same way, you wouldn’t just put on some trainers and run 26+ miles, so you shouldn’t just go out and try to publish a book without some practice behind you first.
Think of this one-day course as the 5k of the self-publishing world!
You’ll learn the basics of self-publishing using the easiest book to publish: a notebook.
This one day workshop is specifically designed to guide you through the entire self-publishing process, step by step!
Step 1 – Get some inspiration!
This is where our journey begins; we’ll look at:
- The different layouts for your notebook
- Where to source fonts and images to make your notebook pop.
Step 2: Build your notebook in MS Word
This is where the fun begins.
- Learn to create a simple notebook from scratch in MS Word
- Walk through some advanced design ideas and best practices.
- Learn how to save your book to ensure it print ready.
Step 3: Design Your Own Book Cover
Now that we have our book insert, it’s time to create your book cover, and there’s no better place than with Canva.
Using a Canva template, you will
- Edit the template to create your own stunning book cover
- How to download it so it’s ready for Amazon.
Once this is done, you’re ready to publish your notebook!
Step 4: Publish Your Notebook
Once you have your book insert and book cover, you’re ready to upload it to Amazon!
- Watch as I publish the notebook I created from scratch.
- Publish your notebook under expert supervision.
- Learn how to claim your author page on Amazon.
Once your book has been uploaded, Amazon will review it, and all being well, it will be live within a couple of days!
If you’ve ever wanted to publish a book but thought it was too hard.
Or if you want to add a branded notebook to your business, then this course is for you.
It’s 100% practical, 100% online, and 100% doable!
So, if you want to:
- Gain the skills to publish your own book.
- Connect with like-minded authors.
- Receive expert guidance and support throughout the process.
Then, book yourself in on a date to suit you.
Spaces are limited to 5 people per course.
What Michelle said, after she posted about her new book on Facebook:
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to turn your dreams of publishing your own books into reality.
Join this live workshop now and start your journey to becoming a published author.
Choose your course date!