Free challengePublish a book in just 5 days
Learn how to publish a book from scratch, in just 5 days!!!
Emily Dickinson once said, “Whenever a thing is done for the first time, it releases a little demon”
and so my goal for you this week is that you release that little publishing demon.
To do this, I’m offering free over-the-shoulder training showing you how to build a book from scratch and then publish it. Over 5 days you’ll learn:
- 10+ kinds of books that you could publish on Amazon
- 2 things you need to publish a book
- how to make your own book covers for free, but why you shouldn’t
- 3 steps to build any print book
- 3 things you must do BEFORE you publish your book
- how to publish your book on Amazon in less than an hour.
What you’ll get is 5 hours of free training, a download and an invitation to my free Facebook group.
So, whatever type of book you have in mind, join me for 5 days of fun and intense learning, and let’s turn you into a published author.
Join the challenge
To join the challenge, just enter your name and email address.
Once you've confirmed that you're in, you'll get a welcome message from me. The day before the challenge begins, you'll then be sent a message with details of:
- the link to the zoom calls
- how to download the course workbook
- your discount voucher to buy one of my book templates for free
- the link to my Facebook group where the replays are uploaded later, along with any resources mentioned.
This is the book that I published live last time I ran this course.
- On Monday, we’ll have an overview of the publishing process.
- On Tuesday, we’ll edit a notebook template.
- On Wednesday, we’ll look at sourcing images for your book cover and edit a template in Canva.
- On Thursday, we’ll talk about proofreading and editing your book. In the background, I checked my book insert and book covers.
- On Friday, we’ll upload our books onto Amazon KDP, live.
They should then be available to buy from Amazon within three days!!!
Click on the image, check out the details and see what you think. If you think you can do better, then yes you can. I did this in just 5 days. Once you understand the process, you can take your time and publish a really great book.