Live Online WorkshopJournal Mastery: 4 Weeks to Your Published Masterpiece
Discover How to Publish Your Own Journal in 4 Weeks
Are you ready to turn your journaling dreams into a reality?
Join my live 4-week workshop and learn how to create and publish your very own journal.
Whether it’s a personal journal, a gratitude journal or any other kind of journal, I’ve got you covered.
In just four weeks, you’ll gain the skills and knowledge needed to bring your journaling ideas to life
This 4-week workshop is specifically designed to guide you through the entire journal creation process, step by step!
Week 1: Clarify Your Vision
This is where our journey begins we’ll look at:
- What your ideas are for your journal.
- Where to source fonts and images to make your journal pop.
- Different journal structures and layouts.
Finally, you’ll challenge me to create a specific journal so that you can watch me build it from scratch.
Week 2: Journal Building in MS Word
This is where the fun begins, and I start to build the journal I’ve been challenged to create.
- Learn to create a journal from scratch in MS Word
- Walk through front matter, page layout, and structural options.
- Dive into journal design principles and best practices.
- Learn how to save your book to ensure it print ready.
Week 3: Design Your Own Book Cover
Now that we have our book insert, it’s time to create your book cover, and there’s no better place than with Canva.
We’ll look at
- How to calculate cover size and dimensions for both paperback and hardcover journals.
- Use the templates in Canva
- Create a stunning cover from scratch.
- How to download your book cover so it’s ready for Amazon.
Once this is done, you’re ready to publish your journal!
Week 4: Publish Your Journal
Once you have your book insert and book cover, you’re ready to upload it to Amazon.
In this lesson,
- Watch as we publish a journal live.
- Then publish your journal under expert supervision.
- Learn how to claim your author page on Amazon
Once your book has been uploaded Amazon will review it and all being well, it will be live within a couple of days!
Access a wealth of resources to assist you in your journey.
If you’ve ever wanted to publish a book but thought it was too hard.
Or if you want to add a journal to your business, then this course is for you.
It’s 100% practical, 100% online, and 100% doable!
So, if you want to:
- Gain the skills to publish your own journal.
- Connect with like-minded journal enthusiasts.
- Receive expert guidance and support throughout the process.
- Access valuable resources and materials.
- Bring your creative journaling ideas to life in just 4 weeks.
Then, book yourself in on a date to suit you.
Spaces are limited to 5 people per course.
What Michelle said, after she posted about her new book on Facebook:
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to turn your journaling dreams into reality. Join this live workshop now and start your journey to becoming a published journal creator.
Choose your course date!
January 11th, 18th, 25th
Thursdays at 7 – 9pm
5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
Tuesdays at 7 – 9pm